<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sing a song for me...

a different tuesday

Tuesday

today wasn't as fun as i thought it would be, pero ok na rin! ang kukulit ng new cousins ko., my 1 year old cousin likes to drink beer., amazing noh? haha., manang-mana sa tatay!., and of course, natuwa nnman ang mga uncle ko sakin at nakipag-cheers pa sakin., sayang nga walang wine eh.. hehe., paglaki daw ni cj siya na kalaban ko sa inuman., haha., hindi ko pa naman nattry uminom ng more than 3 bottles of beer eh., and never ko ittry yun sa red horse no! ayoko maging biktima ng hiwaga ng pulang kabayo.. haha.,

i got to see xyrine today!!! i missed her smell so much, and i got to 'rape' her before we went home...hahaha.,

i received a handful of chocolate today, so i guess i wouldn't be looking for chocolates for quite a while., unless, of course, if i share it with my parents... =p

i also received two t-shirts, one is too big, and the other is too small(well, not really, it just wasnt the perfect fit)., i hate it when they do that.,

we have coffee crumble in the freezer.. yeshhhhhh...

my angkong gave me an amber, it's twice bigger than my fist, he said it absorbs radiation, so it's sitting beside my monitor now., cool.,





bwiset ka! haha., i keep on thinking about you., so, there i've said it, just because you had the decency to say goodnyt last night., ang babaw no? kahit na you totally forgot about me today., oh, wipe that smile off your face., epal ka., haha

26.12.06

Φ Post a Comment

Comments





<< Home Φ link