<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sing a song for me...

corn and butter...yummy

Monday

so what if you dont care anymore if you get caught looking?

so what if you left me standing?

so what if it doesn't make sense?

so what??






the essence of sembreak is lost...cause

#1. - - > i keep worrying about my math109(since theres a lot of reasons why i should)
#2. - - > i havent gone anywhere yet, (its starting to get boring at home...)
#3. - - > my cp's broken
#4. - - > im broke
#5. - - > and a lot more other reasons why., (actually, i cant think of anything else)

after 4 months of waiting for sembreak, im giving it a pretty cold welcome.,






im watching ghostfighter right now.... it feels like it's just a few years ago when me and my brother (and my father too!) were avid fans of this anime.., i just had this feeling... i know most of us, when we turn our tv on an see eugene fightng in the arena would think 'oh, ghost fighter, again?' or 'how many times have i seen this?'., (i have the same sentiments for samurai X too)., okay, i got lost.. so what am i trying to say?.... well what i just really wanted to say is that they have to show these animes(or shows) for the next generation to watch, for my nieces and nephews to watch and be a fan of too.. thats all... haha.., i guess i just felt what our great-/grandfathers feels when they see their grand-/children watching tv shows that they watched when they were children too.., man, i feel old... haha






I'm now a member of the university of the philippines mathematics club, bow.






suddenly you're(some other 'you') being friendly.

so what??

23.10.06

Φ

Comments





<< Home Φ link