<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sing a song for me...

you are kinda addictive Di, you know that?

Sunday

I like hotdogs wrapped in bacon...

akala ko ako lang...

gusto ko sanang bawiin ung admission ko sa registrar, kaya lang hindi pwede.

Remember when you, aaron and I were talking about transferring to diliman? I wasn't quite sure if i want to transfer then. diba sabi ko magaaply ako, then tska na ko magdedecide pag andyan na. Sabi kasi ni aaron masmaganda daw math sa Baguio. But the truth is, i was torn between transferring and not. I wanted to transfer for the same reasons that you wanted to. I didn't want to transfer because i knew i'll miss you.

para kang drugs... haha! excuse the comparison, but you're really addictive.

My bed seems so big without you on the other side. My room is quiet as hell when i dont wake up to the sound of your voice talking to vincent on the phone. My week is not complete without hearing a trivia from you. Squidballs and fishballs dont taste the same without you...

Honestly, i didnt want to leave, dyan kasi it's like we have our own little world. kahit na medyo secluded and isolated from the rest of the world ayos lang. kasi masaya naman.

Im really glad that i met you. alam ko gasgas na linya na to pero thats really what i feel.

If it wasn't you, I guess I would never have known what I missed.

Hindi ko na binawi ung admission ko cause my parents really want me here, but i want you to know im waiting here for you.

Miss you so much Diane...

No one else wants to eat "all day breakfast" with me. =C Pusoy dos isn't as fun without you and Peter.

I really wish we can do all those things again, "those things" that are flashing through my head right now... kahit isang beses lang, for the last time...

25.6.06

Φ Post a Comment

Comments


  • ang corny ko talaga!!! pinaiyak mo ako!! hahahaha.. oh well, wala na ako masabi. alam mo naman na kung ano yung nararamdaman ko eh. hahahah.. ang corny ko talaga! haha. miss you thea..=(

    ps. hindi marunong magpusoy dos si steph.=p hahaha

    By Blogger diane, at 7/01/2006 11:53 AM  



<< Home Φ link